Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vegas, Food, Love

We spent a few days in Vegas last week. A few days getting my balance back, head cleared, and enjoying some time with our besties with out little Miss A needing all our attention....It was great, I will full out say that, I came home feeling refreshed, a new person almost. BUT, I will also say this...I missed her dearly, I had to talk to her everyday, she on the other hand had her own vacation with Nana and Opa, she did not feel the need to talk to us, a quick hello, I love you, and off she went. Days on end with no one taking her pacifier away, endless cookies and all the cartoons and park play she wanted.....now you tell me who had the better time? 

Our favourite thing to do in Vegas is EAT! That's right, we skip the club line ups, and blackjack tables and head for the restaurants. This was our second time staying at the Wynn, and finding out that Steve Wynn is vegan was the best thing ever, as this means that every restaurant on the Wynn property also has the have a vegan menu =)  BLISS. 

My top 4 of the trip:



Vegan Flatbread - La Cave @ The Wynn



Moscato D'Asti - Lavo @ The Venetian 



The best way to have an Oreo!! - Lavo @ The Venetian



Berry Milkshake - BLT Burger @ The Mirage

No comments:

Post a Comment